Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hello.

Hi guys, I know I haven't posted in a really long time and that every attempt to make a schedule fails. I think the thing is, I have no idea of what to write on this blog. When I first started it, I just posted lots of random things and I didn't really care. But now that I'm 13 instead of 11 things are just different. Life is generally harder and more confusing now, and sometimes I just get so off track, I can't go back to where I left off and keep going. I'm not sure if that makes any sense. And its not just about me not keeping up my blog, it goes for a lot of things in my life. I don't even know.... 

I think what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry. 

But now I'm going to move on from that, and stop starting all of my posts with apologies for not updating. 

Because, just like everything in life, I need to work it out and even if I can't get back on track, I need to keep going. 

And right now, looking back at all that, I feel really stupid. I dunno. 

Moving on.....

- - - - - - -

Hi! My name is Purple Pixie and this is my blog. 

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I hope you enjoy the posts!
~Purple Pixie~